Welcome to the ULYFL Registration System. Please select the appropriate league from the list below in which you wish to register your child. If you have multiple children to register, please register them all before making payment. If you used our on line registration system last year, all of your child's information is probably still in our system, which will speed up your registration process.
Payment is due UPON registration and is made on line - so please have your credit card or debit card ready. ULYFL no longer accepts checks. If payment is not made, your child is not officially registered, and all unpaid registrations will be deleted within one week upon non payment.
Please note our League Structure for 2020. This is different than years past as we are primarily GRADE based. Please ensure you are registering in the correct system. If you have questions for Football or Cheer contacts are below.
ULYFL League Structure
A. The Upper Loudoun Youth Football League is comprised of the following contact football divisions:
1. The A division will consist of players in grades 7 and 8 (players enrolled in High School are ineligible). Teams will be split by grade.
A8 - 8th Grade (may be up to 14yrs old as of 9/30)
A7 - 7th Grade (may be up to 13yrs old as of 9/30)
2. The B division will consist of players in grades 5 and 6 (may be up to 12yrs old as of 9/30)
3. The C division will consist of players in grades 3 and 4 (may be up to 10yrs old as of 9/30)
4. The D & Flag division will consist of players ages 5, 6 and 7yr olds
D League: Generally 6 & 7yr olds (1st or 2nd grade)
Flag: Generally 5 & 6 yr olds (K or 1st grade)
* Players may advance with Board approval
* Players may not play down a level
Age Structures effective 2019 are as follows:
A League - 7th and 8th grades
B League - 5th and 6th grades
C League - 2nd, 3rd and 4th grades
D/Flag - PreK, Kindergarten and 1st grades.
If you have questions or problems with the registration process, please contact Jacqueline Knupp (football) by emailing
or Shannon Anderson (cheerleading) by emailing
NOTE: When asked for your child's grade in school, enter '0' for Kindergarten and '0' for Pre-K.