Welcome to the ULYFL Registration System. Please select the appropriate league from the list below in which you wish to register your child. If you have multiple children to register, please register them all before making payment.
During the early bird registration period, a deposit is due at the time of registering. The deadline for full payment is due by April 15, 2022. All registrations after April 15 will be required to be paid in full at the time of registration. If payment has not been fulfilled by April 15, your child is not officially registered, and all unpaid early-bird registrations will be deleted within one week upon non payment, relinquishing the early bird discount and optional deposit payment.
ULYFL League Structure
A. The Upper Loudoun Youth Football League is comprised of the following contact football divisions:
- A8 division will consist of players in grade 8 (if player turns 15 prior to 9/30/22 and/or is a high schooler, they are not eligible to play)
- A7 division will consist of players in grade 7
- B division will consist of players in grades 5 and 6
- C division will consist of players in grades 3 and 4
- D division (Instructional League) will consist of players in grades 1 and 2
- Flag division (Instructional League) will consist of players in Kindergarten and 1st grade
* Players may advance with Board approval
* Players may not play down a level
Age Structures effective 2019 are as follows:
A League - 7th and 8th grades
B League - 5th and 6th grades
C League - 2nd, 3rd and 4th grades
D/Flag - PreK, Kindergarten and 1st grades.
If you have questions or problems with the registration process, please contact Jacqueline Knupp (football) by emailing
or Shannon Anderson (cheerleading) by emailing
NOTE: When asked for your child's grade in school, enter '0' for Kindergarten and '0' for Pre-K.