The ULYFL Fall 2022 Football Camp is scheduled for July 18-21 from 6-8 pm at Loudoun Valley High School.
We are fortunate to have the coaching staff from Valley host our ULYFL players and look forward to seeing everyone on the field!
- CAMP IS FOR ALL AGE GROUPS (FLAG, D, C, B, A7 & A8)
- You do not need to have the physical form completed to attend camp, that is required at the first practice.
- NO EQUIPMENT IS NEEDED FOR CAMP EXCEPT CLEETS (it's ok if you can't make it to the equipment pick up on 7/16)
- Do have your player(s) wear loose, athletic attire
- Bring water bottle
- There are no requirements for attending camp EXCEPT you have to be registered and have ZERO fees due.
- If asssitance with registration fees is needed, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Scholarship Coordinator, Clark Seipt, at email@example.com.
- Weather can be a factor, please be checking your emails often if there is an expectaion for Thunderstorms or extreme heat. Schedule adjustments will be communicated as soon as we have them.
- Typically, because camp is held on turf, camp will go rain or shine (unless lightning/thunder is within a certain distance from the school).
- Parents can stay and watch. There are some bleachers usually, but we recommend bringing a chair to sit on the sidelines.
Questions? Please contact Rob Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org OR Stacey Schoeffler at email@example.com and we will be happy to help.